Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Farewell Summer 2014

 
Hello JFOG Readers! I have missed you all! Excuse my absence. I missed a large part of the summer and I have to catch up. Thank you to everyone who continues to check out my blog and who checks me out on social media. (Instagram: @chaneldior1913) I am currently working on a new closet sale and some makeup looks for Halloween so please stay tuned! Below is a recap of my summer. I celebrated a birthday this summer (I'm a Cancer!) and I played in tons of bright lip color!
 
I made a last minute decision to go out for my birthday. I kept it simple and just went to dinner and a lounge. Here are pics of what I wore:
 

Dress: Asos
Clutch: Aldo Accessories
Shoes: Nine West
Flower Crown: Local Hair Accessories Shop
 
 
 
On my actual birthday I did my makeup and hung out with my family. I did not go anywhere special. Here are details of my BDAY FOTD:
 

Brows:
MAC Fluidline in Dipdown
Graftobian soft orange crème color corrector to sculpt

Eyes:
NYX white eye shadow base
MAC shadows in Swiss Chocolate, Folie, Vibrant Grape, and Fig 1
La femme blush in Purple Passion to help blend
MAC Neo orange pigment
(I will add that the formula for this pigment is very different which makes it more difficult to work with)
NYX jumbo pencil in Vanilla Ice in inner corner
Urban Decay liner in Mars under eye

Complexion:
Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation in deep 71
Mac Pro longwear concealer in NW40
MAC prep & prime highlighters in bright forecast & peach lustre (set with Ben Nye banana powder)
MAC Shape The Future (limited edition Extra Dimension Mineralize SkinFinish) as highlight
Mac studio stick foundation in NW 45 set with cargo bronzer in dark as contour
Nars Taos blush

Lips:
MAC Magenta liner
MAC Betty Bright lipstick (from Archie's Girls collection spring 2013)

 
Here are some bright lip color combinations that I enjoyed this summer (featuring MAC Magenta liner):
 

MAC Relentlessly Red & MAC Magenta Liner:
This was my go-to lip for summer. I wore it to work a couple of times per week and I wore it to a few events over the summer.

 


MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2


MAC Sushi Kiss


Bite Beauty Matte Cream lip crayon in Sweety (Limited Edition)


Bite Beauty Matte Cream lip crayon in Grape (Limited Edition)



Too faced melted lips in coral mixed with MAC Fleshpot to mattify 


I hope that you enjoyed this colorful post! Feel free to leave questions or comments below.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment