Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Monochromatic November - Part 2


I focused on black/white during the month of November. Here is what I wore during the last half of the month:

 
 
 I was headed out on a Saturday night in this look:


 


Dress: Asos
Clutch: Asos
Heels: Jessica Simpson


In the look below I was headed out on a Friday night to celebrate my cousin (Natia) moving to New York. Natia is one of the best public speakers that I have ever known, so I know that she will do exceptionally well in a new city! For this look it was a mere coincidence that the dress (which I purchased a year ago) matched the clutch that I purchased more recently. That's the best way to shop, just buy things you like and everything will come together. It is hard when you "force" an outfit by scrambling at the last minute to find something that goes with a new dress. Thus when you see an accessory that you love, buy it! I will make another post regarding shopping for accessories. In this post, I am wearing hosiery tights so it is impossible to see my shoes, thus I will post a picture of them (blue suede Vince Camuto booties).





Dress: Asos
Clutch: Asos
Necklace: Local jewelry store (Harwin area in Houston)
Tights: Control top at Avenue
Shoes: Vince Camuto
 



If Santa is good to me, I will have better quality pictures in 2014! Thank you to everyone who is patient with me and my iphonetography lol. If you have questions or comments please feel free to post them below. Also, you guys know that I love fashion challenges, so if you are participating in any or would like to suggest challenges for me to consider please feel free to post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment