Wednesday, December 11, 2013

November Favorites - Client Edition

Hello JFOG Readers! I have been so busy with studying that I have not been able to post my regular blog content. I am on a study break for now, so I plan to update all of the posts that I should have published last week. Thank you all for checking regularly for updates. I really appreciate all of my readers!

Here are a couple of my favorite makeup clients from the month of November.


She requested a "natural smokey eye" for a party. We used MAC's Studio Tech foundation for her gorgeous complexion.




She also requested a natural yet glam look to wear as a guest at a wedding. We used MAC Studio Sculpt for her foundation.


Please feel free to post questions or comments below. For inquiries regarding makeup services, please email me at jarfullofglam@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment