Saturday, November 22, 2014

October favorites


I am getting back on track with posting my monthly favorites on a regular basis as I absolutely love product reviews! So here is what I fell in love with during the month of October:

Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser - described as a melting cleanser that gently removes impurities including all traces of makeup while enhancing radiance to the skin. This cleanser definitely delivers. I use it as a makeup remover before I use the Fresh Soy cleanser. I find that after I cleanse and when I start to tone I'm not left removing makeup with my toner because it's already gone! I purchased this product at Sephora.


Fresh Soy Cleanser - I featured this product in a past "products I've used up" post and at the time I noted that I liked the cleanser but I didn't find it effective. Well i repurchased it and I'm glad that I gave it another shot because it's amazing! It's gentle so I can use it twice daily without my skin becoming dehydrated. It's safe to use to remove eye makeup and it leaves my skin clean. I purchased this cleanser at Sephora.

 
Shiseido Facial Cotton Pads - I love these pads. I use them to remove my eye makeup, lipstick, and to apply my toner. These pads never tear or shed and they don't leave lint on my face like regular cotton pads. I purchased these pads at Sephora.

 
Sephora collection jumbo liner in matte brown - I featured this pencil on my Instagram last month. It is a close dupe for Bite Beauty matte crayon in Cognac & Lime Crime lip stain in Salem. It is intended to be used as an eye pencil but since the label does not warn against using it for lips, I approve! It lasts all day without budging and it is completely matte. 


Sephora collection jumbo liner in matte purple - I also featured this pencil on Instagram last month. It is similar to Pretty Zombie Cosmetics lipstick in Three Witches. It also lasts all day & stays matte. I get tons of compliments each time I wear it and when I wear it to sephora nearly every client wants to buy it. 


Boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask - Claims to cool, calm, & Moisturize the skin utilizing anti-inflammatory agent sea whip, soothing willow extract, & moisturizing ingredient aloe Vera. This mask delivers on its promises. I have used it when my skin was completely irritated or reacting to an unknown irritant and it instantly soothed my skin and calmed the redness and itchiness. I apply it and leave it on for about 25 minutes before peeling it away, and rinsing the leftover residue. I am left with calm & moisturized skin & I absolutely love it. This mask is available for purchase at Sephora and I think it is perfect for any season. 


Algenist Algae Brightening Mask - this mask claims to gently exfoliate, brighten, smooth and hydrate skin. I found that it does leave my skin feeling smooth and looking radiant after using it. I use this mask after washing my face and just before bed. The smell of the sea kelp reminds me of a cucumber melon fragrance, it smells delightful! This mask is available for purchase at sephora. 

 
Have you tried any of these products? Feel free to comment below. If there is anything that you would like me to specifically review please comment below or email me at jarfullofglam@yahoo.com. As always I thank you for reading and stay tuned for future posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment