Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Recent Client Favorites

Here are some pics of some of my favorite recent clients:

My client, Jazz, was getting ready to take photos for her sweet 16 birthday invitations. We used MAC plum liner and added a hint of Chanel gloss.

Jazz's mother was preparing for an event on the same afternoon. She chose MAC Angel as her lipstick and added gloss. We used MAC paint pot in Blackground on her eyelids.

Jazz's aunt was also preparing for an event. She loves a bright red lip and chose Ruby Woo as her lip color.


A candid selfie from my clients after getting their makeup. 

 A pic of my clients at their event later that night. 

Pictures from the sweet 16 photo shoot courtesy of J. Mimms Visions. 


Photo courtesy of J. Mimms Visions


Another selfie from my clients.

I saw my clients again for Jazz's birthday party which was amazing! I've already booked her mom to plan my 30th birthday party:









 
 
 
To book me for your next event, email me at jarfullofglam@yahoo.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment