Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lipstick Chronicles - NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams


As I continue to review liquid lipsticks, I have to mention the NYX soft matte lip creams. NYX is available at Ulta, select drug stores, grocery stores, and beauty supply stores, as well as online. Despite its vast availability, most of the popular shades are very hard to find. Hence the reason that I only own 4 but there a few more that I would love to have. Swatches are below followed by overall thoughts. I purchased these products at Ulta during the recent buy one get one 50% off event.



 
Prague
A warm toned pink. Paired with MAC Currant liner



Milan 
A blue hued soft pink, paired with MAC Magenta liner


Morocco 
A bright orange, paired with MAC Magenta liner


Transylvania 
A deep plum color, paired with MAC Currant liner


I am so in love with these. They are super affordable, comfortable, long wearing, and it is okay to apply multiple coats. I love the way that they are super opaque as well as matte. The quality is amazing and I plan to buy duplicates for my freelance kit. My absolute favorite is Transylvania and Milan is a close second! I would recommend these to everyone looking to try matte lipsticks for less as these are only $6 each. I hope that you enjoyed this post and thank you for continuing to check out my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment