Monday, June 23, 2014

Celebrity Inspired FOTD - Gabrielle Union


I love Gabrielle Union! Back in the day I played the celebrity look-alike game and Gabrielle matched as one of my look-alikes. I laughed about it with my friends and family members who told me that Gabrielle and I matched because we have similar facial features - heart-shaped faces, almond shaped eyes, and high cheekbones. That was the reason behind creating a look inspired by television vixen Miss Mary Jane!


On my eyes, I used MAC orange & rule in my crease. 
MAC Clarity on my lid, with the blue emerald shadow from the Marc Jacobs The Siren 210 palette layered over top. 
In my waterline I used MAC eye kohl in smolder. 
Under the eye I used Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Mars

Complexion:
Kat Von D foundation in Deep 71
Mac Pro longwear concealer in NW40
MAC prep & prime highlighters in bright forecast & peach lustre
The Balm Betty Lou-manizer as highlight
Mac studio stick foundation & cargo bronzer in dark as contour
Nars Taj Mahal blush
Guerlain Kiss Kiss gloss in 864



I hope you enjoyed this celebrity inspired look. I plan to do others so stay tuned. Feel free to leave questions or comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment