Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Marc Jacobs The Siren 210





I am so in love with my limited edition Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con no. 7 plush shadow palette in The Siren 210. I love the colors and I have literally been using it everyday. The color payoff is amazing, the shadows are pigmented, super smooth & creamy, and the possibilities for creating looks are endless. I received the palette in gratis as I am an MUA at Sephora. This palette is available for purchase in Sephora stores or online at Sephora.com. 



Here are a few looks that I have created thus far:
I wore this look to a club during Memorial Day weekend. 
I used shades from The Balm Nude'tude palette to create the transition shadows on my eyes. 
I used Urban Decay's 24/7 glide on pencil in Mars under the eye. 
The complexion is Kat Von D Lock it tattoo foundation in deep 71. 
On my lips I am wearing MAC Nightmoth liner & OCC Lip Tar in Hoochie. 


I wore this look to a party during Memorial Day weekend. 

I used shades from The Balm Nudetude palette to create the transition shadows on my eyes. 
I used Urban Decay's 24/7 glide on pencil in Ultraviolet under the eye. 
The complexion is Kat Von D Lock it tattoo foundation in deep 71. 
On my lips I'm wearing MAC Nightmoth liner & MAC Relentlessly Red lipstick. I had on a pink gloss before I applied the lipstick so please note that this isn't the true color. 


Thank you to everyone who reads my blog, sends positive feedback via various social media networks, in person, or via text message. I appreciate you all! If you have additional questions or comments please comment below or email me at jarfullofglam@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment