Sunday, June 1, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend


I love celebrating Memorial Day weekend by attending parties. It symbolizes the beginning of summer for me. In spite of the Texas heat and mosquitoes, I absolutely love summer and it is my favorite season! For Memorial Day weekend I attended a few parties and I attended the annual Omega Psi Phi boat ride.

Here is what I wore to a party on Friday:



Dress: Topshop
Handbag: custom from @legacythedesigner on Instagram and etsy
Shoes: Vince Camuto


Here is what I wore on the boat:
Dress: Asos
Flower crown: Shasa
Sandals: Target


Lipstick is MAC Magenta liner & Relentlessly Red lipstick. Complexion is Makeup Forever face & body in caramel 12 set with mac mineralize skinfinish in deep dark. (I typically wear dark but I have yet to replace it). 

I know that most of my readers are more interested in fashion than beauty and I will make a greater effort to feature more outfit of the day/night posts. Thank you for your patience and continued support. Thank you to everyone who sends feedback on other social media sites as well. I sincerely appreciate every kind word and inquiry. Feel free to comment below or email questions or comments to jarfullofglam@yahoo.com.  




1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of us gorgeous. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete