Monday, October 21, 2013

Closet sale

I have been hauling like a boss lately lol. I literally have no room in my closet for my new clothes so I have been doing inventory and deciding what needs to go. I have given away tons of things and have decided to sell others. Most of the items are new, never worn and the tags are still attached. A few items have been worn once. I am selling mostly dresses and a few skirts. I will be adding new inventory as this is an ongoing project. I really don't want to part with these items because I have never worn them and they are still relevant in the fashion world but if you guys saw my little closet you would all say "girl let go and let God!" Haha! But I have everyone's size - sizes 12-26, and some items will fit a size 28. Everything stretches and the sizing is negotiable, as in even if you are larger than a size 12 these items, size 12 items will fit you, and I have specified the general range of sizing based on my experience and knowledge of sizing. Most items are from familiar brands like Asos, Torrid, and Simply Be. Happy shopping! If you have any questions, please refer to the contact section of the store page.

http://jarfullofglam.storeenvy.com (copy this URL or click below)
My closet Sale

For updates follow me on twitter: @chanelgloss
Or on Instagram: @chaneldior1913

No comments:

Post a Comment