Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Technology Tuesday

I am definitely not the most tech-savvy person in existence, however, I like to maintain relevance and I believe that technology makes life easier at times. I recently discovered an app that I felt was blogworthy enough to share with Jar Full of Glam readers. The app is called Apps Gone Free - it is a free app available to iphone, ipad, and Android users, basically available to most mobile devices with app stores/markets. Apps Gone Free features a list of approximately 8 apps per day, that are only free for that day - apps that normally range in price from $0.99 to $6.99 and upward. My favorite apps are the photo editing apps because I take a lot of pictures on my iphone. I also love productivity apps such as task managers and various note-taking apps - anything to help keep me organized. Through Apps Gone Free, I discovered an app called aremaC where I am able to create various photo effects. I have attached some of the photos that I edited through aremaC. If you are more technologically advanced the editing possibilities are limitless! That is not my area, so I stick to basic presets! I probably don't need half of the apps that I download but I love discovering new apps and I have definitely paid for my share of apps so it feels awesome to get new apps absolutely free!






No comments:

Post a Comment