Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tune-In Tuesday - Tamar and Vince



I am not a television person, I spend more of my free time shopping online, reading blogs, watching YouTube, maintaining my social media networks, and coveting items on Pinterest. In other words, if a television show has my attention, I consider it blogworthy and I feel the need to share it with my readers. There is so much on television, that some shows are just not on our radars, or we do not even realize that a new season has begun for some of our favorite shows.


This week I am featuring Tamar and Vince. The reality show airs on WeTV on Thursday nights at 8PM CST. This is the show's second season (I recently caught up on the first season) and it chronicles Tamar's pregnancy, along with highlighting Tamar's heightened musical career. Camera crews follow Tamar and Vince as they make arrangements to become new parents and tour various cities to promote Tamar's recent album, titled Love and War. Unlike most reality shows, there is not a lot of drama and fights, and other foolishness that people love to entertain (side-eye at 'Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta'). Most people tune in to Tamar and Vince because we genuinely enjoy Tamar's personality. Either you love her or you don't, Tamar is not for everyone! I find myself quoting her on twitter as I catch up with on episodes of the show on weekends.

 
 
 
Tamar brings comedy as well as fashion. I love to see what she is wearing and I love to see her glammed up! Feel free to follow me on twitter and perhaps we can tune in together!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment