Thursday, November 14, 2013

FOTD: Fall Makeup



I decided to create a look using products that I either had never used before, or that I rarely use. It is time for me to use up some of my makeup. I am such a product hoarder! It takes me forever to use everything! I plan to provide a more in depth review of the products in a separate post.

Here is what I used:
1. I primed my face with Benefit Porefessional. This product helped to minimize pores especially since I was suffering from a monthly breakout.
2. I primed my eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I usually use MAC's paint pots, so I do not need this product, I am just trying to use it up.
3. I defined my brows using MAC's penultimate brow marker. I have naturally thick, shapely brows so I usually just extend the tail of my brow and conceal my extra hairs. I do not recommend this product for filling in sparse brows. You will be sorely disappointed!
4. I concealed my brow area with Cover Girl Queen Natural Hue Concealer - This was my first time using this product and it does not work for me in any shape, form, or fashion.
5. I contoured my eyes with MAC texture, MAC brownscript, and MAC cross cultural shadows
6. I used Maybelline Color tattoo in pomegranate punk as a base on my lid.
7. On my lid, I also applied Estee Lauder berry ice and MAC plum dressing shadows
8. In my crease I used MAC Beautymarked and Urban Decay blackout, and I highlighted my brow with MAC seedy pearl
9. In my inner corner, I used Sephora's Hollywoods Calling (a sample that I received during my last trip to Sephora)
10. I lined my waterline with MAC Black Ice pro longwear eyeliner (one of my faves)
11. Under my bottom lash line, I used Sephora's Hollywoods calling, MAC taupless, and MAC spell caster
12. I used Avon liquid eyeliner to create my wing. I am trying to use up this product as well. I do not have another liquid eyeliner that I love so if you guys have any recommendations feel free to leave them below.
13. I used ELF natural lashes.
14. I used MAC Zoomlash to blend my lashes with the extensions, and on my bottom lashes
15. Foundation = Lamik full coverage in M26 set with Lamik mineral powder in light caramel.
16. Concealer = Cover Girl Queen Natural Hue in Light set with Ben Nye banana powder
17. Highlighted and Contoured with MAC Shape The Future MSF (love this product and wish it was permanent)
18. Blush = MAC Passionately Tempted (from Taste Temptations collection)
19. To create my lip color, I filled in my entire lip with MAC Nightmoth liner, I topped it with MAC Boyfriend stealer (from Archie's Girls collection), and to add a little shine and iridescence I added Makeup Forever lipstick in No. 15 to the center of my lips. The true color is in the unedited pics shown below.


Seems like a lot when you number things! But it was quick!
 

 




Questions/product suggestions/comments are welcomed below.
To book an appointment with me, email me at jarfullofglam@yahoo.com and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @chaneldior1913.

No comments:

Post a Comment