Thursday, November 14, 2013

October Favorites - Client Edition

Here are a few of my favorite client looks from the month of October:

I took a class from one of my fave MUA's/bloggers - Rae Michele from Naturally Glam by Rae. Rae guided me through a full glam session of makeup application and I learned so much and I absolutely loved the results! I love learning new makeup techniques from other artists. The best thing about makeup artistry is that no two artists use the exact techniques from start to finish so there is always something to learn!


 I also did makeup for a wedding party of seven. These two were my absolute favorites (bridesmaid and wedding guest):





Feel free to leave questions/comments below. If you would like to book an appointment with me you may email me at jarfullofglam@yahoo.com. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @chaneldior1913


No comments:

Post a Comment