Wednesday, January 22, 2014

December Couponing



I participated in some great deals for the month of December. Here is my haulage:

Sephora
$15 off of $50 or more coupon - purchased Too Faced A few of my Favorite Things palette. The palette retails for $56, and with the coupon I paid $41. Sephora mailed the coupon to me as a thank you for being a Beauty Insider. Some girls that spent more money at Sephora this calendar year received $20 off coupons. I did not hear of anyone receiving more than that. I guarded that little coupon with my life as it burned a hole in my pocket until the date that it was eligible for use! I have a thorough review of this palette coming up. 


Ulta
$5 off of $10 or more coupon  - purchased 2 Real Technique sponges (comparable to Beauty Blender) at $5.99 each, so I basically paid 99cents for one of the sponges. The associate allowed me to keep the coupon, so of course that meant another trip to Ulta. 




$5 off of $10 or more coupon - on my second trip to Ulta, I purchased two Real Technique shading brushes (for eyes) at $5.99 each, again receiving one of the brushes for 99cents. This time I went to a different Ulta where I was unable to keep the coupon.

20% off of all items (excluding high end brands) coupon - purchased Real Technique setting brush for $7.99. Thus I saved about $1.60 on the brush. (Nothing to get excited about but I felt that I needed to make the most of the coupon which was combined with the offer described below)

10% off of high end brands (excluding Urban Decay Naked palettes) coupon - I was so excited that a very friendly Ulta associate found for me the last Lorac Pro palette set in the store (it was always sold out online and in stores)! The individual palettes were completely sold out as well. The individual Lorac Pro palette retails for $42 and includes an eye primer. The set that I purchased retailed for $39 and included the full size palette along with an eye primer and a liquid eyeliner! To sweeten the deal, I received $3.90 off so that was a definite win for me!





As usual, I also got some great deals at Target but nothing new or interesting so I omitted that portion of the haul from this post. 


My overall savings for beauty purchases at Ulta and Sephora this month total to approximately: $30.50. I walked away with 2 palette sets, 2 blending sponges, and 3 brushes - all for less than $100!

If you have any questions or tips about couponing, please leave them below. I would love to hear about any holiday sets that you may have purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment