Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2013


My family loves the holidays. We always exchange gifts and prepare yummy new recipes for Christmas. Around the holidays, I became obsessed with palettes so I added them to my Christmas list. I sometimes request fragrances for Christmas but this was the first time that I actually requested cosmetic products. I received other awesome gifts as well but I wanted this post to focus on beauty items as sort of an introduction to upcoming posts.

 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - I initially skipped this palette because most people said that a lot of the shades were repeated in other UD palettes. I only owned Naked 1 and Vice 2 prior to receiving Naked 2 for Christmas and I found that only one shade was repetitive for me. 


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - this palette was all the rave when it was released towards the beginning of December. I had to practice self-control to not go purchase this palette before Christmas because I put it on my Christmas list and felt that I would receive it. I have an upcoming post comparing all three Naked palettes so stay tuned. 


Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette - I actually found this palette after Christmas, as my sister was unable to find it during the holidays. I used my Christmas cash to purchase it! I have an upcoming review planned for this palette so stay tuned. 


Dolce & Gabanna Pour Femme Parfum - I first smelled this fragrance when I was sampling rollerballs at a Ulta one day. In terms of fragrance I am very hard to please! I favor notes of lotus, vanilla, and sandalwood. I appreciate clean, feminine fragrances. I will provide more information about this fragrance in a future post about my perfume collection. If we have similar preferences in fragrances you will enjoy this one, so be sure to look out for that post.

I am still excited about my gifts and I hope that everyone enjoyed their holidays and that your new year is off to a great start! Thank you for reading my blog and comments are welcomed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment