Tuesday, January 21, 2014

December Favorites - Client Edition

We are nearly done with January and I am just now posting my monthly favorites from December! If you follow me on Instagram (@chaneldior1913) you have already seen these photos. Nonetheless, here are some of my favorite before and after shots from some of my December clients:
 



The camera gave horrible flashback from her brows so I had to fix those with additional blending but she was rushing to a holiday party, so we did not have time to take more photos after the touch-ups. Nonetheless she looked gorgeous!


I had the pleasure of doing this beauty's makeup twice in the month of December. She was headed to another holiday party. We used MAC Studio Sculpt in NC50 as her foundation.



She was headed to a birthday party. I used Mac Indianwood as a base for her eye look. 


She was headed to the Beyonce concert. We used a red lip color from Nars (from her personal collection) and paired it with Mac's cherry liner. We also used MAC Studio Sculpt in NW43 as her foundation.

 
Please feel free to leave questions or comments below. For inquiries please email me at jarfullofglam@yahoo.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment