Friday, January 3, 2014

FOTD - featuring Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2


Hello JFOG readers! I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and I would like to wish everyone a happy new year! This FOTD (Face of the Day) post is way late! I resolve to do better in 2014! I wore this look on my way out one night last month. I decided to feature the Urban Decay Ocho loco liners. The look was really easy and quick. These liners have become my go-to product when I want to look glam but I'm on a time budget. I am in love with these liners. This look lasted all night even though I was dancing and sweating and wiping my face, the liners did not budge until I washed my face. They are also easy to remove with a normal face washing routine. Ocho Loco is a limited edition Urban Decay set featuring 8 full-size liners. I purchased the set at Sephora back in November. It is sold out on the Sephora website, but if you are interested you may be able to find it in some Sephora stores or on the Ulta website. I featured the set in my monthly favorites for November, so you can have a look at the colors by clicking on that post.

Products used:
Primed face w/ benefit Porefessional
Groomed brows w/ MAC Penultimate & MAC Pro Concealer in NW40
Used MAC Indianwood paint pot on eyelid
Contoured eyed w/ Mac texture and cross cultural
Created colored wing w/ UD Deep End layered over UD Mars
Lined waterline w/ UD Perversion
Lined under eye w/ UD Deep End and ultraviolet
Foundation: Nars sheer matte - Macao
Passionately Tempting blush
Mac Shape the future MSF as highlight and contour
Lips: Mac Night moth liner and Rebel lipstick






 

 




Please feel free to leave questions or comments below. For additional information, you may also email me at jarfullofglam@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment