Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Naked 1 FOTD


When I got the Naked 3 palette for Christmas, I decided to pull out the Naked 1 palette to do a comparison. I ended up creating this look. I have had this palette for years and I never use it. I found it hard to use the palette exclusively because the color buck is the best transition color for my skin amongst the colors included in the palette, yet it is not warm enough. Nonetheless here is what I used:

Eyes:
To define my brows I used concealer from the Coastal Scents camo palette
NYX eyeshadow base
Buck
Half baked
Smog
Dark horse
Creep
Mac Smolder on my water line
Lorac front of the line liquid liner on my lash line
Mac Zoomlash mascara on bottom lashes
747 L eyelashes

For this look I used the following products in my face:
Urban Decay pore perfecting primer
Smashbox under eye primer
Lancôme teinte visionnaire foundation in 500 suede set with MAC MSF in dark
Mac bright forecast highlighter
Mac Pro longwear concealer in NW40 set with Ben NYE banana powder
ELF Turks and Caicos contour
Nars Devotee highlighter
MAC Magnetic Appeal MSF as highlighter
Nars Orgasm blush

Lips:
MAC Cork lip liner paired with OCC lip tar in Sebastian 


I hope that you found this post helpful. Please feel free to leave questions or comments below. For inquiries please email me jarfullofglam@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment